BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 11, 2011

Owhh.. what happen Im not born 4 this..

huish.. assignment make me tough gile
lebih tough dri pemain rugby malaysia x pon org puteh..
ak rs sgt2 tough giler bhai(elise sallehudin)~~ hahaha

seriously sem 6 nih I feel so weak in handling things
x larat seyh bnyk sgt asaimen nih,klu skit tp bnyk xper la jgak..
ni dh bnyk dn bnyk lg, pe cer we humans need rest bro! even processor laptop pon kna sejuk je
bru laptop leh jln..(kes my laptop)haha
kipas processor rosak x ganti laptop hang same to we humans!!
owwhh please lah..give me a break bluaahh!!


At last org yg kwn baik korg tu ganggu ak plak an seb bek
dia tkut ngn ak..ceit.. how could i can scare people..
Im sooo not born for this, im born to learn but not stress
how could i can be so stress right now..cant imagine bcoz im feeling it deeply
down in my deepest floor of my heart inside the room with a small box..
quite deep huh?

BE STRONG GIRL YA AINT BORN 4 THIS BUT U GOTTA FACE THIS SH*T.**
PEACE YA.

0 comments: